I think that family is the most
important thing for every person. We can always feel love and support in our
families.
I have a younger sister Olya. We
love each other very much and there is no day that we don`t speak over the
phone. She is twenty-five and she is married. Her husband Juriy is a
businessman. Their daughter Varvara is my god-daughter and she is a cousin of
my daughter Ann. Althougt trey have large age different they like play
together.
Our daughter Ann
is almost eight. She studies at the second grade. She does well at school.
Especially she likes creative lessons. She is very kind person and she is fond
of animals. Moreover she plays ping pong and it goes well.
As for me, in
this period I don`t work. This year I entered the Rivne Pedagogical University
because I want to be an English teacher.
Except my
immediate family I have many cousins, aunts, uncles and other relatives. They
were doubled when I got married because my husband has a large family too. For
example, my father-in-law has four brothers and sisters, and one of them has
fourteen!!! children.
My grandparents
died many years ago but my husband`s grandmother is still alive. She lives in a
small village not far from my parent`s village. We try to visit her when we
have such possibility. She is always very glad to see us especially her
great-granddaughter.
Everyone in our
family is rather busy, but we always look forward to a possibility to spend
some time together. In the evenings we watch TV, read books, listen to music or
just talk about the events of the day.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий