In
session week we`ve learned and explored many different sites and resources. All
of them are useful both for teachers and for those who learn English. The first
site I investigated was shapingenglish.ning.com. I discovered it interesting
because all users can: hear good pronunciation, make tasks, ask questions,
watch videos etc.
The
other site I revealed is the platform Edmodo. It provides a safe and easy way for class to connect and collaborate,
share content, and access homework, grades and notices. We use it as connection
with teacher to see the tasks we must to do and show our works. I have already
knew that in the near future we`ll have our Rivne platform for teachers.
There are many other useful things I`ve been learned at our classes.
I`ve made my own blog where I can share my interests, орinions, hobbies, knowledge
or anything I want. And anyone can comment my posts.
The other interesting thing is presentation. We have learned to do it in
PowerPoint program. It is something like a crib but it is more permitted.
Very
productive was a librarian day when we visited a foreign department.
There are many
opportunities for learning and improving Englis and other languages. We were acquainted with all resources of
this department. For example, we can use free Wi-Fi internet access, review all
availanle periodicals, quickly and thoroughly learn English through linguistic software
Rosseta Stone, use modern print, video and audio
recordings on electronic media. We`ve learned many
useful sites for teachers: MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and
Online Teaching), Teachervision.com (where we can find lesson plans, printable
books, visual materials, even calendar for lessons, clip art images etc.),
elibraryusa.state.gov.
As for me it was very interesting and cognitive week. And I`m going use
information I got in my practice.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий